The point of verification is for us to confirm that those who have transferred us money really want to buy bitcoin from us (and are not simply the victims of fraud).
- You must always verify the name from which the transaction will be initiated (or the name from which the payment arrives in our bank account).
- Please remember to place your order with your own phone number -- each phone number can only be applied to one verification. If there are any issues that come up during order fulfillment, we usually contact our customers on the phone, to solve the problem and fulfill your order as quickly as possible.
- It’s equally important to place your order with your own email address. This is where we will send the notification email after your order has been fulfilled, which contains the transaction details and a confirmation link.
- If your full name does not appear on your bank card (for example your middle name is not there) then we ask that you write your name on the statement in the same way that it appears at your bank.
- In your email, always refer to the given transaction identification code (this begins with ‘VER.’)