You can purchase with a minimum value of 10 000 HUF, which is the smallest banknote accepted by the ATM. There is no maximum limit for bitcoin purchase. You can buy up to the equivalent of as many banknotes as you’re able to insert into the ATM.
Articles in this section
- Where are the Bitcoin ATMs (BTMs) located?
- When are the ATMs available?
- What do I need to use the ATM?
- What’s the minimum and maximum amount of bitcoin that I can buy?
- How does the bitcoin ATM work?
- The ATM won’t scan my QR code, what should I do?
- My purchased bitcoin still hasn’t appeared in my wallet